Monday 23 September 2019

Planners

Tuesday, September 24---I will be sending home the student planners.  Here's how the planner works.  Students will print a morning message every morning on the day/date.  I will check and initial their message.  They will take the planner home at the end of the day.  Please take a moment to read their message and initial the message so that I know you have read it.  Students are required to bring their planner to school everyday for each message.  The planner gives you an opportunity to see how they are printing and if you need to communicate something to me, you may also use this to write a message, as I will be reading and checking their planner everyday.  Students who have parent signatures for the week ( not in advance please) will get a small prize.